Cayman Management provides accounting solutions to meet the requirements of a broad range of companies, both local and international. Our range of services include day-to-day accounting and accounts management services such as posting journals, administering payroll and preparing bank reconciliations, through to preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to be in compliance with the latest international financial reporting requirements. Our clients include local businesses and associations, strata managed condominiums as well as complex multi-national companies listed on various stock exchanges and with offices in various offshore and onshore jurisdictions.
We work closely with our clients’ management teams and their professional services providers to ensure best quality service delivery at all times. This includes being involved in the audit process where our involvement will commence with the key audit-planning stages and continue all the way through until after audited financial statement sign-off.
One of our experienced professionally qualified accountants will be appointed to be your primary account manager and your first point of contact between your team and ours at all times.
The range of services our clients may include, but is not limited to
- Maintaining accounting and financial records
- Preparing financial statements and reports, looking after statutory reporting and filings and liaising with external auditors
- Accounts management services, including monitoring bank accounts and day-to-day payments and receipts management and posting
- Providing designated company officers and signatories to manage business operations
- Registrar services – maintaining share registers and related records and liaising with your other professional service providers
- Managing daily business activity and operations such as handling general correspondence, payroll, issuing invoices, general reporting and virtual office services (fax, mail receipt and forwarding, telephone, etc.)
Contact us to find out how we may help with your accounting needs.